Friday, 19 March 2021

My First Travel to London

It seems yesterday when I first left to go to London, instead it has already been 6 years. It feels like those years have been reset: again I am looking for a job (with low results πŸ™€), my phone number πŸ“±has been deactivated, which means as soon as I get back I need to buy a new one.😡

I have to kind of start over again.

I still remember the feeling when I jumped on that 🚁airplaine: full of hope and fear. πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‚

I had never felt those emotions, but in that moment I truly understood what was going on inside Rapunzel's head when left the tower. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am not only talking about the sense of freedom (especially because it wasn't my first time far from home) but it was a mix of excitement πŸ˜ŽπŸ’ƒfor being in an adventure bigger than me and at the same time realizing that I was in an adventure bigger than me!!!😨😨



No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Day 2023 - Think Before Following Another Trend

                      Few days ago, it was Earth Day!!! Horayyyyy!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ No much to celebrate though, seeing what we are doing to Mother Na...